Senior Content Producer, Digital Media – Disney | ABC Television Group (2013 – present)
• Lead content strategy, editorial and production for multiple high-priority television series across all genres, including The Muppets, Dancing with the Stars, and Once Upon a Time.
• Develop engaging digital content that drives short and long-form video consumption across a variety of platforms, including ABC.com, iOS/Android apps, AppleTV, XBOX and Roku.
• Write and produce original short-form videos, select buzzworthy episodic scene lifts, and manage distribution of sneak peeks for ABC platforms and editorial partners, including AOL and HuffPo.
• Leverage metrics, SEO, and social media trends to engage both super fans and casual viewers.
• Build partnerships with show producers, network executives, marketing teams, and vendors.
• Oversee content elements of technical troubleshooting and product development, including writing requirements, development, testing and launch.
• Provide leadership and training to producers on processes and best practices.
• Recipient of 2014 DATG Digital Media Award for “Champion of Culture.”
Freelance Writing & Producing (2012 – 2013)
• NFL.com – Digital Content Producer responsible for writing and editing breaking news.
• ABC Digital – Content producer and writer for Castle, Nashville, General Hospital and The View.
• Revision 3 Remix – Writer and producer of 26 episodes of Telly Award-winning cable series.
Web Content Producer, Disney Consumer Products (2009 – 2012)
• Provided content strategy and production for site, online press kits, and social media platforms.
• QA tested products and tracked bugs across multiple platforms and e-mail clients.
• Wrote detailed project recaps with statistics, analysis, and recommendations for future successes.
• Wrote documentation and trained associate producers and interns.
Producer/Editor/Writer, Disney Interactive (2006 – 2009)
• Developed strategy, managed editorial calendar, and oversaw team of 12 freelance writers.
• Launched daily newsletter and three blogs; wrote and edited features and content aggregates.
• Produced sponsorship initiatives for major clients, including Kellogg’s, Kraft, and Sony.
• Gathered requirements and launched new products in Agile Scrum environment.
Web Editor/Writer, DirecTV (2005 – 2006)
• Wrote and edited copy for index pages, landing pages, banners, e-mails, and newsletters.
• Proofed copy for content, style/voice, usage, and adherence to brand and legal guidelines.
• Developed and executed content strategy for site redesign and content migration.
• Produced sponsorship campaigns for major clients including DIY Network and XM Satellite Radio.
Interactive Producer/Writer, G4 Television / Comcast (2003 – 2005)
• Wrote, edited, and produced videos, features, quizzes, polls, and newsletters.
• Reported on CES, E3, red carpet events, and awards shows under deadline pressure.
• Moderated online community, managed online contests, and solicited user-generated content.
• Writing & Editing: online copy, e-commerce, features, and essays; AP style; screenwriting
• Digital Media Best Practices: web and mobile content, apps, social media, newsletter, usability
• Software: PC/Mac, MS Office, PowerPoint, Keynote, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere
• Production: Content Management Systems (GoPublish, Alfresco, WordPress), HTML, JIRA
• Analytics/Metrics: Adobe Omniture, Chartbeat, Website Gear
University of Florida, B.S., Telecommunications, High Honors
CONNECT on LinkedIn »